Productivity (Printed Edition)
Are you finally ready to disconnect?
You’ll benefit so much by going through this guide. Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- How to create accountability and stakes to motivate yourself to work
- How to tackle tasks and structure your workflow for maximum productivity
- How to introduce positive habits that keep you happy, healthy, and focused
- How to optimize your health, wellbeing, and other self-care tips
- How to use amazing apps that let you do more and save a HUGE amount of time
- How to create a perfect home office. What makes a productive office, what you should avoid, and what you should implement.
- How to start each day feeling charged and ready to go
- How to take maximum advantage of the work from home lifestyle in order to spend more time doing what you love
- Why you should “eat the whole frog” first thing in the morning
- How to overcome writer’s block. We all know it’s a struggle trying to write or create. Follow these tips and tricks to help you overcome writer’s block
- Tools and software to help you collaborate with other team members
- How to organize your workspace for productivity
- How to deal with isolation and loneliness working from home
- + much, much more!
Available on backorder